Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 26, 2013

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ok ... If you know me well you know that I LOVE dies!!!

And what could be better than finding a NEW way to use the same die.

Well lookie what I did here!!!.....

I used a leaf from the Flower 1 die set and a holly berry from the Holly set and VIOLA an exclamation point!

How SWEET is this!!!  
Very ... and I used the new Sweet Celebration stamp set.

What a perfect pairing!

I popped up the center panel so there is some dimension.

ENJOY!!!!

Challenges Entered:
Bloggers - Black White and a Splash of Color



3 comments:

Oh Chelsea, your art just seems to always make me smile from ear to ear. I love this, and yes...it is SO sweet. Thank you so very much for stopping by and sharing your time and your talent with us. Your participation is a real blessing to me, and I hope you know how truly grateful I am to have you share with us.
Have a blessed week,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Hi again, Chelsea. May I please ask you a favor? Do you mind stopping by my personal blog, and becoming a follower? I have been following you for a while, and would be SO blessed to have you follow me as well. Thanks so much!
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Jo Ann said...

This is great. Love how you used the negative of a the punched exclamation point to show your wonderful polka dot DP. Very clever! Thanks for blessing us with your awesome project this week at Word Art Wednesday. Hugs always!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved