Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

One Final Sneak Peek ...

As tomorrow is the official launch of the new 2013 Inspiration Guide ... 
today is my "last" sneak peek ... but no fear ... I have a lot more creativity to share!!!


This again uses the Hundred Wishes stamp set.
I stamped it using the new mermaid ink ... I love love love this color!

I added some glitter to the seed pods as you can see below ... 


Gorgeous!!!

ENJOY!!!!!  
and be sure to come back tomorrow ....
a LIVE LINK to the entire new catalog!!!




1 comments:

Chris said...

So nice - I love how you used ALL of the images and yet it doesn't look cluttered! :)

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved