Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

100 Followers and 80,000 Viewers


I have been doing this Blog Thing for a long time now .... 

I am thankful to everyone that stops by and gives me some love ...

I have been stagnant at 94 "Followers" for a while now ...

I'd love YOU to follow me too!  ... Just go to the left menu bar and choose "follow" ... once I hit 100, I will randomly draw a winner who will get Blog Candy from me ...

I also have to say ... I'm not sure where or how I got to 76,000 views (as of this AM) .... I am just truly thankful for all of you stopping by to check in on me and my creations!

ENJOY!!!

1 comments:

Erica said...

love your blog and inspiration chelsea!!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved