Friday, December 21, 2012

Office Gifts ...

So this year at work has been challenging to say the least ....
I would never have imagined all that happened this year ... 
the ups and the downs ...
going from 1 direct report to 9 direct reports to 20 direct reports ... CRAZY!!!


I always make something for all of the people that I worked with at work that year ... it's grown every year ... and this year to be fair I would have had to make 1,000+ gifts ... UGH!!!

So I kept it to just all of my direct reports .... 20 of them plus my admins .. 

My boss that passed away a few years ago used to always give us lottery tickets ... 
it was such a nice gesture ... 

So this year I made snowmen rosettes and added instant lottery tickets in a pocket in the back.


I hope they enjoy and realize how much that I appreciate all of them every day!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. They turned out really cute! I am sure they are all going to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gift idea! Love how you added the pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Wonderful!! Have a great Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable, great presentation for a lottery ticket or gift card!

    ReplyDelete