Sign Up to Receive my Monthly Fun Stampers Journey Newsletter!

* required

*












Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.
Loading...

Traffic Feed

Friday, November 30, 2012

Hung on the Tree ...


How wonderful is it to give or receive handmade ornaments???

I made this one using an old picture and one of my favorites of my son trimming the tree.

I cut it in a circle and then added it to the rosette.  

Added a banner and Viola!!

What a fun way to give and share at the Holidays!

ENJOY!!!


3 comments:

  1. How sweet - everytime you look at this on your tree you will have fun memories. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it... I've made similar ornaments as gifts and received many compliments!

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #819445

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2016
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved