Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Work Treats

Every year I pull together some treats for my co-workers ... 



It's really hard because so many people work on my teams and help me throughout the year ... this year I made 96 of these!!!

I love the gift boxes ... I found these at Clearbags.com

I found it hard to find a good treat to fit in them and then viola!!!  Kisses fit!!!
I bought bulk bags of kisses at Walmart! 


The tags were embossed and the red, silver, and white was very elegant and classy!

ENJOY!!!! 
and Have a Happy Holiday!





4 comments:

This is so neat! I wish I worked with you!

What a bunch of cute little gifts! So sweet...pun intended =)

Carla said...

This is a terrific gift! You are so thoughtful to make 96 of these!!

you always do the best work treats! so cute!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved