About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Birthday Wishes


I made this card for a few of my special friends ... 
I need to be careful because at least one of them lurks here!!  :)

I love all of the products that I used on this card ... it's fun, simple, and fast!
Don't you love that you can use this ribbon in whole or cut it up into individual flowers!!

ENJOY!

8 comments:

  1. brilliant card - you are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty little number this is! Well done! I just ordered some A Muse Inks to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love it! It is hard to beleive those little flowers are ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha....well I lurk here, but I'm not havin' a birthday anytime soon! What a darling card, Chelsea! It's a breath of fresh air with those bright, cheery colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this card - I know I had a bd not very long ago but I could have another....that is without aging!!! Love the accents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:49 PM

    Cute Card...love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a sweet card! love it!

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved