About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Thursday, August 18, 2011
Published - TWICE!!!

Every now and then I send a few cards in to the publications in hopes that they get published.  It always is a surprise when they finally do because it can be 1 to 2 years later and I have completely forgotten about those cards.

When I returned from vacation I had these 2 magazines in my mailbox ... published in BOTH!!!



Scrap & Stamp - October 2011


Page 38 - used Delightfully Spooky stamp set from TAC


Just Cards Holidays - Volume 3



Page 112 - used images from Stamp It Crazy

And to celebrate I am going to be giving away BLOG CANDY!!!

Would you like to win a copy of Just Cards with over 300 card samples in the magazine???  I will mail a copy out to you (valued at $12.95) if you just follow the following:

Go over to my Digital Blog and become a follower (if you aren't already) and leave a comment.

It's that easy ... I will pick a winner on Sunday!

ENJOY!

13 comments:

  1. Congrats! Both are super cute! I'll definitely look for them on the news stand! Way to go Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable cards! Congrats on being published!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats x 2! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy moly girl, Congratulations! that's so awesome!

    I didn't know they could publish your cards from 2 years earlier!!! wow, that would be a surprise! but a pleasant one!
    I don't have the nerve to send in cards...maybe someday! Thanks for sharing these, I've never heard of Scrap & Stamp, must check it out!
    Have a great weekend!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh, how darn exciting. I am thrilled for you. Your cards are so, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Chelsea! What a wonderful surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go! You do such wonderful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being published hun!! So exciting!! I'm following at BOTH places now!! ;) TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! I just LOVE those snowman cones! So adorable!!!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Chelsea! That must be so exciting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Chelsea! I love both of them! Doing the happy dance for you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats! well deserved!

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved