Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 03, 2011
People Pics from Seminar


Every year Seminar flies by like a blur ... and this year was no exception!

I bring my camera every year but don't take too many pics! UGH!

Here is what I got ....


me, Mischelle, and Kerry at the Awards Banquet



me and Kerry (my awesome downline!) ... she inspires me everyday with her creativity!



Me and my blogging Friend Shirley .. Shirley and I have mostly been on-line friends and we have exchanged a swap or two!



Shirley won the Angel of the Year award at Seminar! ... you can see her tiara slightly peeking out on top of her head!



Shirley had her toes painted special for Seminar!!! That must have been why she won Angel of the Year :)


Ok ... now Christine ... seriously we had no pictures of us together???
That's what I mean ... but Christine and I probably spent the most time together as she was such an Angel to pick me up at the Kansas City Airport and drive me to Wichita as my flight was cancelled. Next year Christine ... pictures!

10 comments:

Great pictures - and what "perfect" models you have there!!! Love the toes!!!

Donna said...

Wonderful pictures and great memories!

Patti J said...

Awww...thanks, Chelsea - it's so much fun to put faces with names, and those toes just make me smile!!! Hugs...

Oh what fun photos! Seriously none with Christine?? I can't believe it!! We never get photos of us either!!!

Oh YUCK! I look like an old nun! Such fun. I didn't take many photos either! You look smashing daahhling!
Ker

That's because our photo is on my camera hopefully! You look amazing!

Thanh Vo said...

FUN FUN FUN FUN!! I can't wait to see all your new ideas that you share with us

Nicole said...

Looks like alot of fun. Happy 4th of July1

omgosh! i don't have a photo of us either! sad indeed!!

Unknown said...

Such wonderful memories!!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved