Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 10, 2011
Ooops!

** WARNING ... I swear in this post **


OK ... I goofed!


A friend of mine at work's birthday was last month ... she was on vacation that day and I forgot her birthday ... then the next day passed and I forgot her birthday ... then the next day passed and I forgot her birthday ... then the next day passed and I forgot her birthday ... and so on and so on.


Then the girl across from her had a birthday and I made her a card (at this point I am so hoping that the other girl DID NOT notice) ... well of course I am caught and she totally pointed it out!


So I said ... I guess I'll have to make you an "I'm an ass card". She said that would serve you right! LOL!


Well ... I thought and thought ... how am I going to do this ... then it hit me ... there is a donkey image in TAC's Sweet Nativity set. I used that and colored it with my copics. I used the sentiment from Ordinary Greetings. Then I added some of the new baker's twine in the catalog in grey and added a pink flower.


And for the inside of the card ....



ENJOY!

11 comments:

Patti J said...

Ha ha ha!!!!!!! I totally LOVE this idea! You rock, Chelsea - really you do!!! Hugs!

That is so cute!

Hee hee...Now that's cute!

Anonymous said...

You totally ROCK, my BFF! I love this card!

Unknown said...

LOL! Love your story! What a hoot! And great card!

This is too funny - love your covering your - ars - so to speak and it worked out perfect. I bet everyone got a laugh out of this one.

Kelly said...

You are too funny! It was a joy reading your post. Thanks for making me laugh today! -Kelly R.

Lisa said...

You and your friend have a great sense of humor :) This is really cute!

Maria said...

Love it! I will have to remember that this image is in that set.

Oh, and fell free to case anything of mine. :o)

Angela K said...

Very clever!! Great card!! :)

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved