Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 11, 2011
Merry Chris-MICE!!


It sure doesn't feel like Christmas!

But this week TAC is celebrating Christmas in July!


Here is the card that I made for this occasion:


Invasion of the Chris-mice


I have been wanting to do a scene card like this ever since I got this set.


I stamped them all on green card stock and cut out all of the ornaments. I also stamped them all on yellow card stock and cut out all of the ornament tops. Then I stamped them all on white and then colored and cut out all of the mice. I added the sentiment and a few gems.



To add a little interest I added glossy accents to different parts of the ornaments. See above.



ENJOY!

8 comments:

Mary said...

Cute card Chelsea - lots of cutting and great detail!

So cute. Love those little mice on the christmas balls! Kerry

Oh my I am exhausted just reading about all the work!!! But how cute is this - darling little mice.

Angela K said...

So very,very cute!!

Chris said...

This is a LOT of cutting but so worth it...I just love your row of mice! You are the queen of scenes like this! :)

I just LOVVVVVVVVVVVVE this!

Cheryl said...

Cute card! I Love the focus on the cute little mice.



--Cheryl--
Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

Adorable!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved