Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 07, 2011
Color Combo - Week #2

This week is the 2nd week of the Online Summer Card Camp.
I am loving all of the tips, tricks, videos, and inspiration!


Here is my card using the color combo for the week:


I used a new stamp set from The Angel Company called Dotty Flowers. I absolutely love this look and these colors on the kraft cardstock. I added buttons to the centers of the flowers and tied scrapper's floss bows in each one. The sentiment is from Great Greetings.



ENJOY!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooooo cute! Kraft ROCKS!!!!!

Patti J said...

Cute as can be! And you know that I am a Kraft addict! I so wish I'd signed up for the class!!! Sigh...

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved