Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 27, 2011
Pot Of Gold Challenge - My Customers Played


So I had a great group of 6 people over today to make 3 cards.


I decided to set up an extra "station" at my house today.


I had my punches, ribbon, paper scraps, stamps, markers, ink, scissors, and embellishments all laid out to PLAY with. I explained to them what the Pot of Gold Challenge was and that if they would like to play that I would photograph their card and enter it here for them.


I was soooo excited that 3 of them decided to play along!!!


Their creations are in the following posts ..............

1 comments:

Omg! These are all so great! They have a great teacher!!! Love them all

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved