About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Easter Suprise!!

Here is a shout out to my new stamping buddies Marissa and Sandy!
I got together with them last weekend as part of "TAC Team Time" and we stamped the day (and night) away!
I made this card front with them ... they too will be suprised at the inside as I finished that the next day.

Front

From the outside it just looks like a cute card. I used the easter parts of Hedgehog Happiness and added strips of ribbon at the bottom. I colored the scene with my copics. The sentiment is from Thinking of You.

Then you open the card .....

Viola ..........

Here is the inside of the card. It's a pop-up with the same elements from Hedgehog Happiness and the bunny is from the Easter Bunny set.

I sponged the sky with Reflection Blue Palette and sponged the grass with Landscape Palette. The inner sentiments are from Hoppity Skippity. I again colored the images with my copics.

Here is a side view of the inner workings of the card.

ENJOY!

Please check out the other people's pop-up cards below!





17 comments:

  1. I love the way you did the double pop-up. That is something I had not thought of. Very cute bunny card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love those bunny's and the pop up is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY HEAVENS Chickee, you totally ROCK this card! Love them cute bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Still Love that ribbon for the grass - looks great
    Very Creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the double pop up! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Chelsea! I love the Hedgehog Happiness with the bunny instead. Creative use of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the double pop! Very creative and fun Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How neat! Love the pop up idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute! NOW I know I need that Easter Bunny!! LOVE this, Chelsea! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO cute! Love the easter bunny colored brown... looks like a little chocolate bunny that way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute is this - and to use the Easter images from Hedge Hog happiness - and the inside is totally awesome. Sounds like you did have a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable Chelsea! Love that little bunny!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh, this is so, so cute. I haven't made this style of card yet. Awesome Chelsea.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow- zers girl, your card is sooo cute...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE this card!!! yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How cool! Great poppin' bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  17. adorable pop up card - love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved