Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 12, 2011
Love Sketch

Love at all Times!

This week has been hard in so many ways. I am so happy to have good friends and people stopping by my blog. It makes me very happy!

I thought I'd play along with Heather Scott's sketch for the week. (See Below)

I used Thinking Sweet Thoughts Hostess set for this card. I love this image and the sentiment goes so well and is so appropriate this week.

The flower is a Sizzix die ... that I have had for a little bit and have been dieing to test out! I love it! I added the leaves too.

ENJOY!



9 comments:

I am sorry you had a "challenging week" - hopefully next week will be better. You know I am not crazy about these little people but I have seen some done up and they are cute - and yours sure fits in that catagory. Of course I love the little pup she is holding. Have a good weekend.

Nicely done - not sure I like this set all that much, but you might have changed my mind! TFS!

Patti J said...

Awww....so sorry that your week has not been good. Maybe next week will be better! I have to admit - while I absolutely LOVE your creativity, and your card in general, I think these images border on scary...lol!!! And, that little pooch is adorable! Great job, as always, dear friend! Smile, sweetie, it will get better! Hugs...

Unknown said...

Cute card! I have this set but it's mostly just taking up space. You did great with it!

Silli said...

OMG, i love the wonderful image...so sweet!

Hugz Chels. We need a stamping vacation soon! Your card is so cute. It would be so fun to send to a little girl.

Kerry

Risa said...

The card is so sweet Chelsea! Sorry for the challenging week. Remember, all things work together for good. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise. If you ever wanna run away and leave it all behind, come stamp with me!

Angela K said...

Sorry you have had a tough week, it seems to be going around unfortunately. Your card is very cute!

Anonymous said...

Speed bumps...hope things get better soon! HUGS!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved