About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Tuesday, November 23, 2010
What I am thankful for ...

My Blog Followers and Lurkers!!!
Recently I looked at my counter and it was 23,000 something. I thought ... I should do something when I hit 25,000 .... well in little to no time (thanks to you) ... I have hit 25,000!
So in honor of this I am going to do a give away!
It's a little different ... it's not blog candy ... and it would be great for either my TAC Demo friends, or my customers, or anyone who loves to stamp/craft!
I am having my annual Christmas Open House on Sunday 11/28 and I have 7 AWESOME projects for my customers to make .... If you leave me comments on any post today through Sunday your name will go into a drawing for the real samples of all of my cards/projects from my open house and the full color directions on how to make them! ... Enter every day for increased chances of winning :)
Lurkers (you know who you are) will not win .. you must leave a comment with your name :)
More on these projects later this week ... but for now ... here is a thank you card!

you know whoo

This card is made from the SOTM "Oh Happy Day" - which makes me chuckle every time I think of it! I colored him with copics. I added the sentiment and viola ... simple, easy, and cute! I recently had to make 16 of these for my stamp clubs orders.

It must be my customer service skills, but I love to give all of my customers a handmade thank you card with their order .. and this was the recent batch that I made.

Thanks again for stopping by and being loyal followers!!! I love you all and I especially love your comments (hint hint) :)
ENJOY!

12 comments:

  1. Gosh, can't believe it's open house time again! Sure wish we lived closer - I'd be there for sure! Would love to win your samples - thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never lurk! Tee hee! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for the open house! What a fabulous giveaway! You totally ROCK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great minds, chelsea!! this is exactly what i posted today!! how funny is that??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image and I LOVE this clean and simple look chick!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:45 AM

    Your cards are always cute. What a fun contest you are having.-Spartymom-Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did I miss this on post day - I'm just glad I back-tracked. Cute cute card and I am sure your customer love their personal thank you with their order. Christmas open house sounds like so much fun - and I know your projects are always awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love seeing your projects and leaving comments! Hope your Open House goes GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a cute little card. And how did you know that I was a lurker?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a very cute card!

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved