Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010
What I am thankful for ...

My Blog Followers and Lurkers!!!
Recently I looked at my counter and it was 23,000 something. I thought ... I should do something when I hit 25,000 .... well in little to no time (thanks to you) ... I have hit 25,000!
So in honor of this I am going to do a give away!
It's a little different ... it's not blog candy ... and it would be great for either my TAC Demo friends, or my customers, or anyone who loves to stamp/craft!
I am having my annual Christmas Open House on Sunday 11/28 and I have 7 AWESOME projects for my customers to make .... If you leave me comments on any post today through Sunday your name will go into a drawing for the real samples of all of my cards/projects from my open house and the full color directions on how to make them! ... Enter every day for increased chances of winning :)
Lurkers (you know who you are) will not win .. you must leave a comment with your name :)
More on these projects later this week ... but for now ... here is a thank you card!

you know whoo

This card is made from the SOTM "Oh Happy Day" - which makes me chuckle every time I think of it! I colored him with copics. I added the sentiment and viola ... simple, easy, and cute! I recently had to make 16 of these for my stamp clubs orders.

It must be my customer service skills, but I love to give all of my customers a handmade thank you card with their order .. and this was the recent batch that I made.

Thanks again for stopping by and being loyal followers!!! I love you all and I especially love your comments (hint hint) :)
ENJOY!

12 comments:

Patti J said...

Gosh, can't believe it's open house time again! Sure wish we lived closer - I'd be there for sure! Would love to win your samples - thanks for the chance!

I never lurk! Tee hee! Love ya girl!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the open house! What a fabulous giveaway! You totally ROCK!!!!!

shuggy said...

great minds, chelsea!! this is exactly what i posted today!! how funny is that??

Adorable image and I LOVE this clean and simple look chick!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are always cute. What a fun contest you are having.-Spartymom-Kim

This is such an adorable card!!

How did I miss this on post day - I'm just glad I back-tracked. Cute cute card and I am sure your customer love their personal thank you with their order. Christmas open house sounds like so much fun - and I know your projects are always awesome.

Unknown said...

I love seeing your projects and leaving comments! Hope your Open House goes GREAT!

Susan said...

That is such a cute little card. And how did you know that I was a lurker?

Angela K said...

This is a very cute card!

Very cute!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved