Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Warm Winter Wishes

Snowman

I love this snowman in TAC's set called Jingle Jolly! I colored him with my copics and then came up with this great layout to accompany him!

I ran the white cardstock through my Sizzix and the Swiss Dot Cuttlebug folder. The large snowflake is a Sizzix die. I cut the snowflake out of white card stock and then a sponged it with Reflection Blue Palette ink.

I added the sentiment from Cuddly Christmas and the button.

Was a simple, easy, and cute card to create!

I am entering him today on the One Stop Craft Challenge blog where they challenged people to post snowpeople cards. Anyone that knows me knows that I am a sucker for a cute snowman and a cute snowman card --- so this was right up my alley!

ENJOY!

5 comments:

How sweet and the layout if great. I love snowmen - they are just too much fun.

Patti J said...

Cuteness! Love your snowperson, Chelsea! That ginormous snowflake is too much fun - thanks for sharing, and good luck at the challenge!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!! It's already a winner in my eyes!

I love your card, image,snowflakes & sentiment I would be dead chuffed to get one like this for Christmas. Thanks for joining in at OSCC, Janet

Sandy Gordon said...

I LOVE that snowman. Great shades of blue too!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved