Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 21, 2010
Tag You're It

Paper Wings is a great community site devoted to The Angel Company.
Today they are sponsoring a blog hop called Tag You're It and the idea is to use a tag or make a tag and have it be the focal part of your creation.


Peace, Love, Joy

For my card I wanted to use 2 "tag" sets by The Angel Company ... so I choose to use Winter Tags and Tag Tidbits.

I colored the reindeers with my copics and added an eyelet and metallic string to each one. I pop-dotted them on the card and added "peace, love, joy".

I then randomly stamped "peace, love, joy" on the white strip and added more of the metallic string.

Did you notice the background paper? It is called Robyn and it's a new download available now at The Angel Company ... and the best part ... it's FREE

Thanks for stopping by ... Please visit the others in this hop below ...
ENJOY!

14 comments:

This idea is so cute and I love how you also used the free Robyn download in this blog challenge.

Oh Great - love the Robyn download - works perfect with this card, and the tags are too cute.

super cute like you {hey that rhymes}

Lisadwb said...

Oh my goodness, that paper is perfect for your card. I like how you stamp the words on each tag, nice touch.

Angela K said...

So very very cute! TFS

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card. And how clever to use two "tag" stamp sets - fits right into the theme for this blog hop. Great coloring - love the downloadable paper! Thanks for joining the hop!

Patti J said...

Shirley showed me the new paper the other day - it's so nice seeing it made up so beautifully! Love your tags, Chelsea! And that tag tidbit set will always be a favorite of mine!

Laura said...

So cute! I love how you randomly stamped words from tag tidbits. Clever!

what a fabulous card! Very clever..... and I love that you used the downloadable paper! AWESOME!

Great card! Tag tidbits is my all time favorite sentiment set - great way to use it on the tags and the strip of paper!

Unknown said...

Just adorable! Brought a giggle to me the moment I seen this!

oh my gosh - that design is so cute and love that stamp set! great way to stamp tag tidbits on the strip going across the card. I'll have to CASE that idea!

Sandy Gordon said...

Love how you used the Tag Tidbits to decorate the strip.

This is so cute - I may have to case it :)

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved