Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 20, 2010
TAC-niques

Clear on Clear Embossing

A few months back I participated in a technique swap with 68 or so other angels. We each had to choose a technique and then made 68 card fronts using that technique. We got full instructions how each technique was done and I have organized mine all in a binder. It was truly a wonderful swap and I can't wait to try out all of the techniques!!!

For my Technique I chose Clear on Clear Embossing ... I used kraft card stock and used Blossoms and Blessings for the stamped images. I used Versamark ink with clear embossing powder. I left an area free for the sentiment and I punched holes and threaded scrappers floss through. I used the ScorPal to make lines and then matted everything on black cardstock.

2 comments:

Beautiful! I love the way you left room for the sentiment

This is gorgeous!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved