Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 06, 2010
Other Uses for an Embossing Gun

I am vacationing this weekend with my Stamp Shack friends at The Potawatomi Inn in Angola, IN. They always have a campfire and we normally have s'mores. This year it was raining and we were bound and determined to still have s'mores ... I suggested using the heat gun that we brought to emboss.

Here is the video of Angie and Sherri roasting the marshmallows via the heat gun! ... the crafty way!




ENJOY!

5 comments:

OMG - sitting here LOL and my DH is wondering what I am laughing at - so I had to show him the video and now he is LOL too!!! This is just too funny - looks like you had a blast!!

LMBO! Seriously! who would've guessed! TFS!

Anonymous said...

so funny! Just like last time when she had marshmellow fangs.-Kim

Unknown said...

This is too funny!

LMAO... that is just too funny! I'm right with Shirley, my DH wanted to know why I was laughing and then he joined me! So good to know! I see roasted marshmallow breaks at my next crop :-)

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved