Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Merry Mice

Chris-Mice that is

I love all of the mice in the new Havin' A Ball set. I stamped this little guy and colored him with copics. I added the sentiment also from that set which I pop-dotted. I added a ribbon and button and viola!!!

Enjoy!

Once agian make sure you comment so that you can be entered to win on Sunday .... trust me you will love the prizes!!! Come on all of you lurkers!!!!

9 comments:

conI love this little guy - although I didn't get this set - he is adorable and as always great coloring!!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute little mouse. Love the card. the button adds to it.-Spartymom-Kim

Anonymous said...

I love this little mouse set! Awesome card!

This card is great! I love it

Karen said...

clean, simple, and cute!

Unknown said...

This is so cute!

Susan said...

This is an adorable card from a simple sketch!

Angela K said...

Very sweet, I love this set too!

This is absolutely adorable!!!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved