Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happiness!!!

Sunshine!

We all need a little sunshine in our lives!

I have been so excited to ink this new sunflower up from the Sunshine set from TAC. I did that with Rich Cocoa Memento ink and colored it with copics.

Did you see the patterned paper that I used? It uses new DOWNLOADABLE paper that TAC now has on their website called Robyn. Get it HERE! and the best part .... it's FREE to download!

I sponged all of the edges with Cognac Palette ink. I then added ribbon and pop-dotted the sentiments!
ENJOY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really gorgeous! I NEED lots of sunshine in my soul right now! I did not sleep much last night! This totally brighten my day just like you do! Thanks!

Beautiful card. Love the new downloadable paper; must get it printed.

Awesome card. Love that new paper download and it works wonderfully with this image!

Unknown said...

This is just beautiful!!!!!! (Can you tell I like this card??)

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved