Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 27, 2010
Dotted Holiday

Happy Holidays

Here is another card from my Holiday Open House (which is tomorrow!)

For this card I stamped the GWP Dots from the Fall Supplement 4 times in green and 4 times in red and punched them out with a square punch. I sponged the edges of each one. Do you know that right now you can get this GWP or our PWPs (2 of them) FREE with and $30 order!!!

I arranged them on a 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" black square.

Then I stamped the Fabulous Frame and sentiment from Thinking of You. I then cut out with Labels 1 nestability and then inked the edges. I mounted that on a larger nestability and then pop-dotted it up off the background. I mounted the whole thing on a 5" x 5" white base and added the black gems.

ENJOY!

and remember all of you followers and lurkers ... if you wnat to win the direstions to all 7 of my projects and samples of them you must leave a comment and your name will go into the drawing ... the more posts you comment on the better your chances!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, reminded me of the candy dots. Yum.-Spartymom

Cute cute cute - okay - save some ideas for our next blog hop - (which I am going to post today!!! You are just too original girl - love all your ideas.

Cute! Love the colors and how you distressed the edges.

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable! I can wait to make it tomorrow and see you :)

Rita W said...

Love the card - what an awesome way to use the GWP!

How simple and cute this is!

Unknown said...

This is just too cool! Great colors and design!

Really nice card!

That's really cute - using the dot GWP. Love the pics of how you set up you open house too!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved