Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 07, 2010
ATCs

While at Shackapalooza this weekend I took the time to make a few ATCs for swaps that I am in.



Welcome

I made this ATC for a birdhouse swap that I am in. It uses the birdhouse from Springtime Garden. I colored it with copics and then sponged the sky blue and bottom brown. The sentiment is from the You Whoo set.


Frogs

I absolutely love this leaping frog from the Joy Found set. The cattails are also from the Joy Found set. The sentiment is from the Oh Happy Day set (SOTM this month). The background is sponged and the frog is paper-pieced to give it some dimenesion.

Cocoa

This is a clean and simple ATC for Cocoa. I used the mug from the Skinny Birds set and colored it with my copics. (the sentiment is not from TAC ... sorry! .... it was perfect though!)

ENJOY!

Unfortunately my fun ends today ... and I have to drive Home!

5 comments:

Patti J said...

These are all so much fun! Thanks for sharing, and I love the s'more movie! lol.... who'd have thought?

Cute ATCs - if I had to pick one fav it would be the bird house but love them all. What a fun weekend you had.

Unknown said...

These are so cute! I think my fav is the frog...

Angela K said...

Wonderful atc! The frog is my favorite!

so cute! I like the frog too!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved