Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Oh the Places .....

Places ATC

One of the best gifts that I received when I gave birth to my son was the book "Oh the Places you will Go" ... by Dr. Suess. It was very touching and I loved reading it to Chase when he was little.

So when this new set from TAC came out (The Places You Will Go) and I realized how fun it would be to combine all of the elements ... I knew I HAD to HAVE it!

This was a little ATC that I made ... it has multiple layers, lots of paper piecing, and my favorite gems. I absolutely loved putting it together. They are for a swap that really didn't have a specified theme ... so I thought they'd be perfect ... and I have been dying to make these ... hope you like them (you know who you are!!!)

5 comments:

Patti J said...

Squeal!!! Delightful!!! Are they in the mail? Wahoo!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! I love that book too!

Oh Yes - "we" know who "we" are!!! Can't wait to get them!!! I just borrowed Pats set and am making up a couple of cards. Cute set and cute cute ATC.

So cute! I love Dr. Seuss

What a great scene! I love that book, it was read at our graduation from high school

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved