About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Monday, October 11, 2010

Celebrate!

New Job!

I made this card for a friend that recently got a new job!

I used the buildings from The Places You will Go and colored them with copics and pop-dotted them. I added the dots from Background Soup and the sentiment from Thinking of You.

Inside I typed out ... "Congrats on climbing another step up the Corporate Ladder" and had a picture of a ladder.

Clean and Simple and Fast!

ENJOY!

6 comments:

  1. Love this card - nhow clever - talk about thinking outside the box!!! Pat just let me borrow this set from her so...might have to play this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! This set is so versatile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love this set, I think it works so well for so many different things! You just proved that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great and cute card! I love how you used that set, I wouldn't have thought of it for that purpose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card! Congrats to your friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! I wasn't sure how to use this set until I came here for inspiration. This set is now on my wish! You rock!

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved