Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Welcome!

This card should actually say "Welcome Back" ... I made 2 of these for Angels that left TAC a few years ago, but have missed it and took advantage of the July special for former Angels to come back to TAC for FREE!

I used the new stamp set Hello Day (which I love ... she has such attitude!). I colored her with Copics. I married a sentiment from Ordinary Greetings with the company name stamp that I got in a seminar set. I added black and white patterned paper, purple ribbon, and gems (colored purple).

Very classy color combo and I hope it makes them feel welcome! I am excited to have them back at TAC and part of my team!

7 comments:

Very cute! Great coloring!

Kelly said...

So cute! Love this little girl!

Angela K said...

Great card!!TFS

Anonymous said...

OMG she is so adorable!

Cute cute - I just got this in my order on Friday - going to cut rubber today and hopefully have time to play. Great job.

Barb said...

Such a cutie... she's on my want list! Great card, Chelsea!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved