About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Wednesday, July 07, 2010
Knee Surgery

A friend of mine is having knee surgery this week. I made this card for her in hopes to cheer her up. The image is from the new Level A set One of a Kind (which is FREE with a $100 order/party). The girl's legs are pop-dotted and there is a small band aid on her knee. The band aid is from the English Everyday Cutie set and so is the sentiment.

I used Labels 1 nestability and added ribbon and gems. I colored her with copics.

Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG you are so clever! I love how you added that band-aid! You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute card, keep up the great work.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's pretty tame after your last post! Love the little band-aid! She's just adorable, Chelsea! Is that a new cardstock combo you used? It's beautiful! Great coloring too...hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that sweet little band-aid is so cute! Love this card for knee surgery! Cute idea to pop dot the legs and band-aid. Very sweet card and I adore the nestabilities frame for the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute - love the bandade your friend will love it. I am anxious to get this hostess set - which I am sure will be soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Such a clever idea with band aid too!

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved