Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Technical Difficulties

You might have noticed that I broke my streak of posting ... UGH!!!

You see I got this great new scanner/printer for Christmas .... I decided not to set it up until I ran out of the current ink that I had. Well that happened yesterday. So I pull the brand new printer/scanner out of the box hook it up ... it prints ... no issues ... it's wireless ... and it's very cool!!!

Well I go to scan my card and it scans but it's not then anywhere to be found on my C: drive. UGH!!! I look up troubleshooting on the HP website and it tells me that this is a common problem for my model of printer ... and they give me a patch to download ... I do that and still nothing. I reboot and still nothing. UGH!!!

Wish me luck to be back tomorrow ... I am going to have to call HP and I am guessing that I will be talking to people in India!!!

You gotta love technology, but REALLY hate it when it does not work!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved