About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Thursday, June 10, 2010
Mini Blog Hop


Delightful!

Today you are in for a treat! A few of my close blog friends and I decided to a mini blog hop with the new set Oh No She Didn't ... isn't that a GREAT name!


This card was stamped with black ink and colored with copics. I colored all of the rain drops with copics to turn them blue as well. I added ribbon and the sentiment from Wonder and Joy. I absolutely love her and her little frog!

Here is the whole set ... it will retail for $15.95 in the new catty! A must have!



For more fun with this set please visit my other friend's blogs ... we each did one image!


Shirley Hotop
Bridgett Owens


Enjoy ... More tomorrow!

13 comments:

  1. How do you spell FUN!!! She is just too cute and love love love the raindrops - I had a feeling you were going to use some bling on this image. The ribbon is perfect. Thanks for playing this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love how you created the raindrops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, I knew it! Here is another set that I MUST have! This is SO much fun! I think she's my favorite in this set... CUTENESS, Chelsea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Can't wait to own this set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So super cute! I love, love, love it! The rain drops are PERFECT and I love the coloring! Awesome job!!
    Angel Hugs,
    Bridgett

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo Cute! The rain drops are perfect for this image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card!!!

    **Sony**
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW this is so stinkin adorable! Love the rain drops! You are ROCKIN these new images! SMILE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, this is soooo cute! I love your raindrops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bejeweled rain drops. I wanna live there. Beautiful coloring, and color combination as usual. You make a rainy day look sunny.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it, the yellow and greens are so cute! I'm drooling over this set!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous8:51 PM

    seriously...I like this set, may have to buy this one.-Kim S.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful card - brings a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved