Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 21, 2010
Just Because


I loved this little watering can from the new set called Thinking Sweet Thoughts. I colored it with copics and then sponged some light blue on the background using a circle mask over the scallop circle. I added the patterned paper, sentiment, ribbon and bling.

Just a few more days until the new catty comes out and I leave for Seminar!!!

Enjoy!!! ... I've got great and exciting posts for the rest of the week planned ... and then I hope to upload from Seminar while I am there!!!

It should be a specTACular week!!!

7 comments:

Patti J said...

Goodness...I love them all - the whale, this card, and the blog hop cards! You are sorely tempting me to buy more than I 'need'!!! Beautiful cards, dear friend!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet! Wonderful colors!

Barb said...

Beautiful, Chelsea! Love the colors and that bit o' bling :)

Kim said...

Pretty!

This is beautiful - love the simplicity and of course the "bling"!!!

Very pretty card! (I posted a comment last night--not sure where it went--LOL) See ya soon girl!

So pretty! I love the colors and your sponged background really pops the image!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved