About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Monday, May 24, 2010
Happy Birthday Bro

Little Guy

Here is a card that I made for my brother for his birthday. I used the Wonder and Joy set which is the Stamp of the Month at a special price this month. I colored him with copics and sponged the sky. I used the sentiment on the front and inside of this card and added gems.

Happy Birthday "little" brother (he is at least a foot taller than me).

ENJOY!

10 comments:

  1. awww this card is awesome! Your little bro is lucky to have such a great big sister! SMILE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sponged sky - and as always coloring is just perfect. I know he is going to love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. another great card with this FABULOUS stamp set! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This boy is a cutie! Love how you did the grass! Great Job!
    -Kelly R.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fantastic birthday card! I am sure your "little" brother will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Just too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this set and how you've used it. It's lovely

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling! My little brother is also like yours - a foot taller! the sponging is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol! I say "lil brother" to my brother because he is almost a foot taller than me! and I just did a card the other day and color this cutie boy with the same colors as you did!!! great minds think alike, don't you think so? I can't wait to see you! Happy Birthday to your lil brother, my dad's birthday was this week too!

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved