About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I work at a pharmaceutical company where I design and contribute to packaging drugs. On the side, I am also a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours of the night.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Friday, December 25, 2009
Co-Worker Gifts

I work as a project manager at a contract packager and we package pharmaceuticals for the large Pharma companies. It can be a very challenging and stressful job. But what I can always rely on is my team members at work giving it their all just as I am every day. My success and our company's success is all because of the wonderful team members that I work with every day. I try to show them praise all year round, and at Christmas time, I try to give them a little something too. This year I made these cute little bags of Dove Chocolates for them.
How many you ask .... 50!!! It's a lot, but in these times a little something like this is so nice and goes a long way!

Treats!

This is made of a 4" x 12" strip (you can make 3 out of a 12"x12" piece of cardstock) and scored with the ScorPal. Then all of the corners were rounded with the Corner Chomper.

A circle is cut out of the front and I put acetate in the window. I punched red metallic circles out for decoration and then stamped the tree from Joy of Christmas TAC stamp set and edged the sides with green ink. I added green stickles to the top star. "Happy Holidays" is from the Everyday Events set and is stamped in white ink and embossed.

The Dove Chocolates (milk and dark chocolate - YUM!) were placed in a bag and threaded through the half circle punched at the top. It was tied with red grosgrain ribbon.

On the back I stamped "created by Chelsea" .... might as well take credit for it right?? And I attached a tag with their name (it helped when passing these out).

This isn't all 50 of them ... but I just loved the look of them all together!

Enjoy .. and spread good cheer! Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Awww...can I come work for you??? Looks like the 'benefits' are amazing! Beautiful project, and one that is very much appreciated, I'm sure! TFS, and again, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet your co-workers were very appreciative of your treat bags. All the litte details really make them special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I make treats for 40 coworkers for all holidays and place in their mailboxes, so I really appreciate this idea. Looks so very nice.

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved