Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Tickled Pink



Piggy!

I love this new pig from TAC's Funny Farm set. They also have a new sentiment set called Funny Farm Phrases that has some great (and funny) sentiments to go along with all of the animals.

I recently made this card for a TAC party. It was real easy (and cute)! The snout is pop-dotted and the pig was colored with Copics. I used Uptown Girl paper across the bottom with black eyelets as accents.

4 comments:

This little guy just makes me smile! Love the way you popped out his nose! CUTE!

How cute- LOVE the popped up snout. Believe it or not my DH grew up as a pig farmer - what a perfect card for me to make for him!!!

Laine said...

I love your card and this stamp stamp is adorable. I can't wait to get mine.

Laine

So cute! The snout popped is so great!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved