About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Thursday, July 30, 2009
Oh Nuts!

Nuts about You

I made this card for a contest over on Beth Norman's blog - Sunflowers and Dragonflies. We were supposed to create a card using her sketch.

These stamps are adorable and are from TAC's Stamp of the Month for August called So Squirrely. I stamped all of the images and senitments on a kraft cardstock, matting that on brown. I colored all of the images with my Copics. For the acorns in the bottom right, I cut those out and pop dotted them. I thought that the patterned paper that I used looked a lot like wood grain and went just perfectly on this project.

For more information on the August stamp of the month see below.

TAC™ SOTM
www.theangelcompany.net

10 comments:

  1. Oh my, another must have set! What an adorable card, Chelsea! Great job! I cased one of your card techniques the other day and posted on my blog, but I gave you full honors, and linked your blog, so hope you don't mind! Love this card, girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heavens chickie, this is sooo adorable! I love the way you put him in the grass! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Chelsea. The squirrls are indeed the cutest squirrls around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do a great job coloring!!!

    I just wanted to congratulate you! I just received my issue of Scrap & Stamp Arts magazine today. I only have one card in there but girlfriend - you have at least 3 that I saw on my first glance through. WOO HOO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card and great coloring - don't you just love COPICS - that is everything but the $$$. Great idea to pop the acors up. This is on my August to order list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chelsea - love this card!! I think the set is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! And your coloring is just great :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so need to get that stamp set! Adorable card, and great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love this stamp set and the card you made is adorable.

    laine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on meeting your goal and having 3 cards published! Super cute cards...

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved