Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 25, 2009
Seminar Swaps

One of my favorite things at Seminar (besides the unveiling of the new catty of course) is swaps and swapping with other angels.

This year I made card fronts and "special" trades.

Here is my card front card:

Sweet Birthday Wishes

I used my favorite set from the Magalogue called Little Cupcake. I stamped the cupcake in blue ink and then colored it with colored pencils and OMS. I mounted it on a scalloped circle and then stamped the sentiment also from Little Cupcake in blue ink as well. I added a splash of coordinating colors with adding paper strips from either the Kaleidoscope Boyz or A Little Whimsy.

I made just over 80 of these to swap!

For my "special" trade I made a post-it note holder. I figured everyone could use post-it notes to mark the pages with new sets that were on their wish list.

Front

I used a stamp from the set that we received for seminar. I colored the contents of the pencil jar with copics and then paper pieced the can with paper from the Uptown Girl collection. I punched a black scalloped circle and mounted that on 4" coasters that I covered with Uptown Girl paper as well. I used my Bind It All to bind it together and then adhered the post-its inside.

Inside

Back

I made 24 of these. (I know there are only 16 in this picture!)

Well I am off .... hoping to post a few snippets once I get my hands on the new catty!!! I am sooo excited!

6 comments:

OMG Chels, these both rock! I want to trade with you! Have a blast!

Vicki Hook said...

Wow Chelsea - you put a lot or work into those special trades! You rock!

Kim said...

GREAT TRADES Chelsea!

Barb said...

Great swaps, Chelsea! And it was so nice meeting you this weekend!!

Michelle said...

now I'm even more bummed - love your trades!!! Wish I would have seen/met you so we coulded have traded as well!!

I still need to update my blog - I'm just a little behind, lol!

Meri said...

Hi Chelsea. Both your swap and special trades were awesome. I may have to steal these ideas for a promotion or class. Had a blast hanging out this weekend. You crack me up!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved