About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Saturday, June 13, 2009
Manly Card

Fore!

I am not so good at the manly cards, as I love to make cards with flowers, ribbon, and bling. But this one screams "male" with the golfer on the front. I picked up this golfer stamp weeks ago at the $1 per stamp garage sale that I stumbled upon ... he is about 4" tall. I colored him with copics. I found a golf ball image on the web and printed it and pop dotted it. The "Fore" is stamped with the TAC Simple Bet alphabet set.

This would make a great Birthday Card or Father's Day card for the male in your life!

3 comments:

  1. Great Masculine card! It's really
    3D with the addition of the golf ball.... : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZERS what a great guy card! SCORE on the stamp too ;) Love the pop dotted ball!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. Nice stamp. I should come up witb a golf stamp, eh?!

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved