About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I work at a pharmaceutical company where I design and contribute to packaging drugs. On the side, I am also a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours of the night.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Just Bee-Cuze

I made these cute cards for an upcoming swap. I used the Butterbees and More set. I stamped the images using Palette Noir and then added some special touches by coloring them with Stargazer Watercolors. For the bee, I also stamped him on vellum using black Stazon. Then I cut the wings out and added them to the card. They are angled upwards and create a 3-D effect. The sentiment was stamped in the bottom left hand corner and is from A Wittle Bug stamp set.


Close up
(sorry for the blurry photo)

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Bee-utiful! I love the swirly background! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun swap card! Love the vellum wings :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the little bee stamp and the swirly background you created!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute. Love the way the bee jumps out and the flourishes are stamped.

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved