About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I work at a pharmaceutical company where I design and contribute to packaging drugs. On the side, I am also a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours of the night.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Saturday, May 16, 2009
Copics!!!!

Today I took a Copic "Boot Camp" class. I have always been a huge fan of everyone's cards that I have seen colored with these, but never seemed to get the same results. So when I saw that there was this Copic class offered about an hour from me, I jumped at the chance to take it! It was great ... and I learned sooo much. I fell in love with these markers even more!!!

Happy Birthday!

I colored the girl and bird from the TAC set Everything is Blooming with my new Copics (you can see most ofthe shading and blending in her dress). I cut the image out with my nestabilities. To get that white border, I kept the image in the rectangle nestability die and then sponged blue ink all around the edges. I then cut out a green scalloped rectangle to mat it on. Stamped "Happy Birthday" with the Ordinary Greetings set and added brads to the bottom right (I colored these with my Copics too - they match!!)

Once you learn the Copic system and some basics on how to color with them ... you too can master them! I am so glad that I took that class today. I have to keep practicing ... and coloring ... oh darn :)

7 comments:

  1. HOLEY SMOKES, Chels! I can see a huge difference in your coloring since you took this class! AWESOME! I want a PLAYDATE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you have me smiling! I love your bright colors, and girl...you rocked the coloring! Come to our little town and give some lessons, would ya??? GREAT card! This is such a cute set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring girl - once you get the "hang" of coloring/blending with the copics you are hooked. I too took a basic class a while back and love coloring with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a total Copics addict too...welcome to the club! :)

    See you at the bloghop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a awesome card! Your coloring is FAB...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! I definitely want to take a Copics class...I've been trying to use the techniques I've seen from YouTube video tuts and applying it to the 3 Copics I have and the Bic Mark-It's. I am eager for the day I get the money to get more colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i need to take that class too. great job on the entire card!

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved