Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 16, 2009
Copics!!!!

Today I took a Copic "Boot Camp" class. I have always been a huge fan of everyone's cards that I have seen colored with these, but never seemed to get the same results. So when I saw that there was this Copic class offered about an hour from me, I jumped at the chance to take it! It was great ... and I learned sooo much. I fell in love with these markers even more!!!

Happy Birthday!

I colored the girl and bird from the TAC set Everything is Blooming with my new Copics (you can see most ofthe shading and blending in her dress). I cut the image out with my nestabilities. To get that white border, I kept the image in the rectangle nestability die and then sponged blue ink all around the edges. I then cut out a green scalloped rectangle to mat it on. Stamped "Happy Birthday" with the Ordinary Greetings set and added brads to the bottom right (I colored these with my Copics too - they match!!)

Once you learn the Copic system and some basics on how to color with them ... you too can master them! I am so glad that I took that class today. I have to keep practicing ... and coloring ... oh darn :)

7 comments:

HOLEY SMOKES, Chels! I can see a huge difference in your coloring since you took this class! AWESOME! I want a PLAYDATE!!!!!!

Patti J. said...

LOL you have me smiling! I love your bright colors, and girl...you rocked the coloring! Come to our little town and give some lessons, would ya??? GREAT card! This is such a cute set!

Great coloring girl - once you get the "hang" of coloring/blending with the copics you are hooked. I too took a basic class a while back and love coloring with them.

Sandy said...

I'm a total Copics addict too...welcome to the club! :)

See you at the bloghop!

Kim said...

Wow! What a awesome card! Your coloring is FAB...

I love it! I definitely want to take a Copics class...I've been trying to use the techniques I've seen from YouTube video tuts and applying it to the 3 Copics I have and the Bic Mark-It's. I am eager for the day I get the money to get more colors!

i need to take that class too. great job on the entire card!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved