About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Sunday, March 08, 2009
Little Card with a Little Cupcake

This is a 4" x 4" square card. I used the new magalogue set Little Cupcake on this card. (can you tell I LOVE this set???) I colored the cupcake with colored pencils and OMS. I left the icing alone. I used Liquid Applique for the frosting. I let is set for about 1 hour and then I went back an used my embossing gun on it. It looks alot better and more even when you let it dry for a bit. I added Crystal Lacquer to the cherry for a 3-D effect. I punched a scallop circle out of black paper and mounted the white circled image on it. I punched triangular corners with my paper piercer and a pice of plastic canvas. Makes a fun and quick birthday card when you don't have much time.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! It is so cute! Looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved