About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Saturday, January 31, 2009
Soccer Card

I needed to make a birthday card for Chase's BFF. I was not sure what he was into but I knew he had played soccer this year. I stamped up a bunch of soccer balls with a $1 Studio G set. I then punched our the balls with a circle punch. The letters were die cut with my Sizzix. I then arranged the socccer balls on the card and pop-dotted a few of them. I loved the look of this card with the grass patterned paper and the black accents.

5 comments:

  1. This is a very cool card! I love the colors and anything with a kids name on it ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too sweet!

    Are you by any chance Angel 3400???

    I'm in a swap, and just received my cards and I want to thanks Angel #3400! The card was absolutely beautiful!

    Have a good weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fantastic! I love all the soccer balls bouncing about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. I'm sure he will love it. Have a Happy Super Bowl Sunday. I hope your party is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a cute card!!!!

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved