Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 03, 2009
New Stamp - 2 Different Looks


I picked up a retired Chili Pepper PSX stamp today (50% off!!!) and had to get it inked up when I got home. I wasn't sure if I want to color the image or not, so I made 2 cards with it ... both totally different!

Hot Chick

I stamped this image on the dark red/maroon and then mounted it on white cardstock. I punched a scalloped square and then cut it into 4ths creating 4 decorative corners. Stamped "Hey Chick" (by Inky Antics) and wrote in the word "Hot". Wrapped black velvet cording around card and viola!

Happy Birthday ... Hot Stuff

Stamped the image on white and colored with colored pencils and OMS. Mounted on red and pop-dotted onto the black card base. Punched red element with the Martha Stewart punch. Added white grosgrain ribbon and stamped "Happy Birthday" in Brilliance Moonlight White ink.

Challenge your self today ... take a stamp and make 2 totally different cards out of it. It can be how the stamp is used and/or using different colors, embellishments, etc.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You lucky duck these are gorgeous stamps! I LOVE them! Your two versions are awesome!

Traci G said...

CUTE Chili Peppers!!!! I love Chili Peppers and these are some very cool cards!!!

Cindi said...

oohh..these are both great! now..why am I craving mexican food now??
lol
:)

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved