Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 12, 2009
Funny Birthday Card

Basked Alaska

I had to make quite a few cards for the "older" male relatives in my family. This card and stamp just seemed to fit.

Stamp is by Gina K in her You Know when You are Old set. I colored it with colored pencils and OMS.

Inside of card

Used a candle for the inside from a retired TAC set.

I don't do too many "humorous" cards so this one was really special and I made it for those special guys in my life ... my Dad and Father in Law.

Go ahead spread some humor today ... make a "funny" card ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved