About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I work at a pharmaceutical company where I design and contribute to packaging drugs. On the side, I am also a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours of the night.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Monday, December 29, 2008
Neighbor Gifts

We have a lot of great neighbors in our subdivison and we really like hanging out with them and having our kids play with their kids. We always try to give them a little something for the Holiday. This year was no different.

I came up with Sugar Cookies in a jar. I found a recipe and put all of the dry ingredients into a jar. Then provide them with a recipe and they can finish them by adding the wet ingredients (eggs, milk, etc.) themselves. I also included powdered sugar for making frosting, food coloring for the frosting, cookie cutters, and decorations for on top of the cookies.

I decorated the bags and personalized each one with the family's name.

Bags ready to be delivered


The contents of the bag

I had a lot of fun putting these together and hope they realize how great of neighbors that they truly are!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW what lucky neighbors! You made them look so cute!

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved