About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I work at a pharmaceutical company where I design and contribute to packaging drugs. On the side, I am also a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours of the night.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Christmas Cards

Of course over the past few weeks I was also busy making Christmas cards....

This was my main card that was sent to the majority of my friends and family. It was simple, quick, and I think it was really cute.

Christmas 2008

This card uses the Homespun Holiday set by TAC. I stamped it in black and then added clear embossing powder to it (made it real shiny). I then colored in the wreath with prismacolor alcohol markers. I matted the image on green and then added the red and white polka dot paper made by American Crafts.

Wanted Magic Hat

I made quite a few of these cards too. The stamp is by Printworks. and was stamped in black. I masked him and then sponged Reflection Blue Palette in the background as sky. I colored the rest of the image with colored pencils and odorless mineral spirits. I matted the image on blue and then added DCWV pattern paper from their Christmas Paper with Glitter Collection.

Ho! Ho! Santa

I had a bunch of this Ho! Ho! paper hanging around and thought it would be perfect for some cards. I used the Santa in the Everyday Events TAC set. I colored him with colored pencils and odorless mineral spirits. I mounted him on a black scalloped circle and then added some black ribbon. Ho Ho!

Be Merry with Stars

This was a one-of-a-kind Christmas card. I only made 1 of these for Christmas and it went to a very special friend. I liked how the star paper worked with the image. This image is also from the Homespun Holiday set by TAC. I colored the image with colored pencils and OMS and then added Diamond Glaze to the ornaments to make them shiny and 3-D. I matted everything on yellow and added "be merry" from the Tag Tidbits set.

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are just gorgeous! I love love love the Be Merry Star one :) Your family photos turned out just awesome! We are finally back from the farm- sheesh it was a wild time...so glad to be home!

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved