Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Christmas Cards

Of course over the past few weeks I was also busy making Christmas cards....

This was my main card that was sent to the majority of my friends and family. It was simple, quick, and I think it was really cute.

Christmas 2008

This card uses the Homespun Holiday set by TAC. I stamped it in black and then added clear embossing powder to it (made it real shiny). I then colored in the wreath with prismacolor alcohol markers. I matted the image on green and then added the red and white polka dot paper made by American Crafts.

Wanted Magic Hat

I made quite a few of these cards too. The stamp is by Printworks. and was stamped in black. I masked him and then sponged Reflection Blue Palette in the background as sky. I colored the rest of the image with colored pencils and odorless mineral spirits. I matted the image on blue and then added DCWV pattern paper from their Christmas Paper with Glitter Collection.

Ho! Ho! Santa

I had a bunch of this Ho! Ho! paper hanging around and thought it would be perfect for some cards. I used the Santa in the Everyday Events TAC set. I colored him with colored pencils and odorless mineral spirits. I mounted him on a black scalloped circle and then added some black ribbon. Ho Ho!

Be Merry with Stars

This was a one-of-a-kind Christmas card. I only made 1 of these for Christmas and it went to a very special friend. I liked how the star paper worked with the image. This image is also from the Homespun Holiday set by TAC. I colored the image with colored pencils and OMS and then added Diamond Glaze to the ornaments to make them shiny and 3-D. I matted everything on yellow and added "be merry" from the Tag Tidbits set.

1 comments:

Your cards are just gorgeous! I love love love the Be Merry Star one :) Your family photos turned out just awesome! We are finally back from the farm- sheesh it was a wild time...so glad to be home!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved