Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008
An Udder Birthday

Cute Cow!

I made this card for a soon to be friend ... known this person for a little while but soon I will know her better ... that's all I can say ... she might be reading this! (shhh ... her birthday is very soon). I hope she loves it as much as I do!

I used An Udder Birthday set by TAC. Colored it with colored pencils and OMS. Stamped the cow spots on the bottom piece (also part of that stamp set). Punched the oval scallop and image with punches. Added Paper Posies flowers for a fun touch. Added white dots to the outer edge of the card and the scalloped oval with a white gel pen. Pop dotted the sentiment and added black ribbon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww this is just the sweetest card! I love it! The flowers the cow is holding to cute!

I know who it is, I know who it is ... but I am not tellin'. LOL
See you later today Chelsea!!!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved