Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 16, 2008
Cool Use of Nestabilites Die

I saw this technique a few weeks back and just knew I HAD to try it!!!!

Using the Paisley Nestabilities die (the largest one) you weave the die on your paper.







Then you cut the edge using your Big Shot or Cuttlebug.

What you end up with is a great little edge to your card!!

You can then add a sentiment to the bottom/inside of the card and decorate as you wish.

Here are a few of mine that I made at Sherri’s last week:



Naughty or Nice??

This card used a new stamp from Elzybells that I bought in NC. Colored him with pencils and OMS. Then added diamond glaze to the ornament. The sentiment is from a new $1 Studio G clear stamp set. Added a Prima poinsettia and button and viola!


I'm Grateful for .... YOU!

This card also used new stamps that I got in NC. An Amuse tree and tiny raven. The sentiment is another $1 clear stamp and I stamped “YOU” inside the card. Added ribbon and brads and viola!

By the way … if you are ever in North Carolina (Charlottte area) … you MUST check out La Carta Bella, it is a great little stamp store with some great stamps. Kerri the owner is sooo nice and she opened the store up especially for Sherri and me … we had our own private showing … Thanks Kerri!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG! This is so COOL! I love it! You have to bring those on Saturday!

Meri said...

A very cool idea. What a great way to use the Nesties (now if I only had some)

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved