Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 15, 2008
My Loot from Salt Lake

3 FREE books that I got from the Creating Keepsakes/Papercrafts headquarters. 2 of them are by Ali Edwards (I love her) and the other one is a Sketch book by Becky Higgins.



This is my loot from Scrapworks, the Provo Craft Outlet, the Roberts Store, Heartland Paper, and Stamp Attic. I got some great paper, some great stamps, some great rub-ons, some great embellishments, some great alterables ... all for some great prices.

Oh!! ... and I found the new fiskars Threading Water punch that I was looking for. I also love the new Cuttlebug die/embossing folder ... it's perfect for halloween!

1 comments:

OMG you found the threading water punch! You lucky duck! Love all your loot!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved