About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Sunday, January 20, 2008
Love is in the Air .....

This weekend I made a few "Love" items.


Endless Love ATC

I made these Endless Love ATCs with Danelle Johnson's clear Love stamps. I used my Marvy Scalloped punch and circle punch. the middle is a heart shaped brad and I added a black and white polka dot grosgrain. I love how simple and plain but elegant that these look!



Tim Holtz Tag

I had so much fun creating these. This was inspired for Tim Holtz's 12 days of Tags that he did before Christmas. Mine uses the Clear Embossing resist technique. I used Tim's Distress Ink - Aged Mahogany and Vintage Photo. I used Tim's ticket stamp on the tag with Simple Bet alphabet from TAC. I also used Tim's new Grungeboard that I die cut the heart shapes out of. I then colored the grungeboard with gold ink and then smeared them with gold stickles for some extra shine. I used multi-color fibers on the top of the tag. I love how these turned out.

Red & Pink ATC

I whipped these cute little things up today. They are 3D with each new layer having more foam underneath. I used the "love" from Tiny Tidbits Stamp set. The hearts are Sizzix Die cuts. I added the red Grossgrain ribbon ... so very very sweet aren't they!


3 comments:

  1. Your projects are great! You have been a busy bee! The love ticket came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your projects today. I think the puffed up hearts are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tagged you on my blog. Go check it out.

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved