Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Turtley Awesome Promotion ...

FSJ Turtles Turtley Awesome Stamps

I had to make a quick card for a co-worker. 
Whipped this up pretty fast. 
Perfect for a co-worker congrats on your promotion. 
Uses “paper shaping” that my BFF taught me. 
You use hot glue to “puff” the shells. I loved it. 
Turtley Awesome!!! 🐢

This stamp set is not new ... it's one of my definite go-tos!


I will have more on paper shaping in some of my next blog posts ... Stay Tuned!

ENJOY!!!

Click on the items below to view and get more details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved